Have you Tried LCHF CYMAZZA?
You must try our delicious LCHF CYMAZZA! Made from SUPER healthy Cauliflower. We are loving this Cymazza for weekend food!
Tasty, delicious and fast baked, your new favorite pizza-like Cymazza is here! PERFECT RECIPE for the LCHF Lifestyle! Who says you can't eat your favorite feel good food when it's this healthy & tastes this AMAZING?!
*We encourage you to use Free Range, Cruelty Free, Organic and Naturally grown ingredients.
1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
1 cup of cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
3 Spring Onions
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 Cup CYMAZZA Sauce
1 Cup Cheese
1/2 White Onion
2 Cups Tomato
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
1/4 Cup Fresh Oregano Leaves
1 TSP Honey
Optional Variations / Additions
1 potato, cut into small pieces - FOR LCHF BEGINNERS! 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf basil, chopped for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup high protein flour
DIRECTIONS Prep 15m / Cook 30m / Ready In 1h
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes or until soft (don't allow to brown as this will give your sauce a bitter taste). Add tomatoes.
2. Bring sauce to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and add basil, oregano, honey
1. Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
2. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower (potato opptional), cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
3. Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
4. Stir Italian cheese blend, egg, garlic, (protein flour opptional), salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a CYMAZZA crust.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes
6. Spread CYMAZZA Sauce over the base.
7. Sprinkle Cheese and Onion over the top and bake about 10 mins
Did you know that Cauliflower goes back as far as the 6th century B.C and in the 2nd century it was included in 'Pliny the Elders' Natural history descriptions of cultivated plants where he first reffered to it as 'Cyma'. It's origin is Ancient Asia Minor which is a geographical area in what is Turkey today.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CAULIFLOWER
Cauliflower is also a good source of vitamin K, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, and phosphorus, and a very good source of fiber, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, 303 milligrams of potassium, and manganese.
- may help prevent prostate, ovarian, and cervical cancers.
STUDIES DONE ON CAULIFLOWER
One of the most dramatic studies to emerge in January of 2012 is the prostate cancer-preventing capabilities of cauliflower when sprinkled with turmeric may lower the risk of colon and lung cancer, as well as inhibit prostate cancer recurrence.
Read more about Cauliflower here by Dr Mercola
So what are you waiting for? TRY our exclusive CYMAZZA Recipe and receive 2 weeks worth of FREE exciting LCHF recipes to kickstart your feel good lifestyle. To get a taste all you need to do is register your email address for the LCHF lifestyle REVOLUTION please sign up and join us, and spread the word of course! Get your family and friends to join with you, and SHARE your Feel Good results. Find out WHY it is the Eat, Feel Good Food, Lifestyle and experience the life changing benefits for yourself. www.lchftoday.com.au