CYMA Rice, it's not what it seems!
Take a closer look...This Rice is not what it seems! Our CYMA Rice is made completely from Cauliflower. It is an excellent substitute for all your favorite rice dishes. Try telling that to someone who loves Asian food! Don't worry we have loads of Recipe Ideas that have been tried and stand the test as a replacement for those delicious traditional Asian dishes! The Winner is CYMA RICE! Find out WHY it's so important to eat less carbs, and replace rice with cauliflower read on...
>Shredded Pork, Ginger, Chilli garlic sauce with CYMA Rice<
CYMA RICE - When you eat more carbohydrates than can be used, the excess carbohydrate energy is converted to fat by your liver. It's also not good for your heart. We all know that eating too many refined foods especially carbohydrate ridden foods like Bread, Rice, Pasta, Cereal etc is not going to keep your heart pumping healthily and happily! Did you know that women who eat a lot of foods high in blood-sugar spiking carbohydrates, such as white bread and rice, are twice as likely to develop heart diseases? But with amazing not only healthier but even tastier substitutes like our cauliflower CYMA Rice - who needs conventional refined rice anyway we say! Read More by Dr Mercola here
>Red-Braised Pork (hongshao rou) with CYMA Rice<
>Chinese Roast Pork and Crackling with CYMA Rice<
1 Fresh Organic Cauliflower head
1-2 Cups Water
1 pinch of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
1. Break off Cauliflower Florets into pieces, rinse
2. Add 1-2 Cups of water, pinch of salt to a pot, and bring to a boil
3. Place Cauliflower Florets into boiling water, cover and bring to a boil again, boil/steam for 2mins (for hard textured rice) for softer texture boil for a further 3mins
4. Drain water and add Cauliflower to a blender / food processor
5. Pulse in blender until it resembles your preferred texture of rice
DON'T DISCARD THE CAULIFLOWER LEAVES!
* Many people find that just tossing the leaves in a pot of boiling water and eating the leaves as a side dish is wonderful. They can also be prepared in other ways, with seasonings or sauces. For example, cauliflower leaves can be roasted with garlic and soy sauce for a tasty side dish. The leaves are full of Vitamin C just like the Flower.
So what are you waiting for? TRY our exclusive CYMA Rice Recipes and receive 2 weeks worth of FREE exciting LCHF recipes to kickstart your feel good lifestyle. To get a taste all you need to do is register your email address for the LCHF lifestyle REVOLUTION please sign up and join us, and spread the word of course! Get your family and friends to join with you, and SHARE your Feel Good results. Find out WHY it is the Eat, Feel Good Food, Lifestyle and experience the life changing benefits for yourself. www.lchftoday.com.au